Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A FO---What?

Ok, it is a small one. A dishrag. But it was my first Mason Dixon ballband, so that counts. To prove it worth making dishrags, I have included a pic of my kitchen cloth drawer. Here is also a picture of the yarn I dyed for the simple knitted bodice. I was going for variegated olive tones, but got more like pea tones. I actually still think it is really pretty and have since been noticing a lot of pea colored yarn out there on the web. I pretty much love all green though. I swatched the yarn, so maybe I will start the sweater soon. I am a bit hesitant because I started two tops this summer and got stuck in stockinette hell on both. Ugh. I have heard this is a problem for his pattern. But lot's of the good words otherwise on crafter.



undefined

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home