Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sock Kit Exchange: I got it!!

I received my exchange bag and all of its goodies, and I just love it all. My pal was so considerate. The bag was an ADORABLE sewn mini messenger, with lots of pockets for knitting gadgetry. It was so exciting finding the tiny pockets filled with a sewing kit, stitch markers, a crochet hook, cool knitting girl mints (where did you find those?), and much more. In the bag there were lots of goodies including beautiful hand dyed worsted weight yarn and a sock pattern to match. I think this is a very good move, because I can't seem to get very far on my fingering weight socks. There were also some yummy choclates and hazelnut wafers (which I opened up immediately) and a cute matching notebook. Thank you soooo much secret pal. I really love it all. I will definitely use the bag for more than knitting. You did such a great job on it! I wish I could sew like that...

Here are some pics:


2 Comments:

At August 02, 2006 11:30 AM, Blogger CjSachiko said...

You're quite welcome! It was a pleasure to be your KSKS pal. =)

 
At August 22, 2006 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great kit...and the one you made is wonderful, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home